VYNCKE is a dynamic, highly technological family owned company which, since its start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology: the development and the construction of customized waste to energy installations. Worldwide there are over 330 Vynckeneers active in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, China, Thailand and Malaysia. Are you a real team player, do you like to take responsibility and are you have an international mindset? Then you could be one of the new Vynckeneers. Currently Agyss is looking exclusively to reinforce VYNCKE’s project teams active on the Dutch market.
- The Customer Service Account Manager is the customer’s contact point throughout the VYNCKE project, as well as responsible for the customer services after project delivery. Your goal is customer’s satisfaction by means of an efficient and effective communication: first during project execution between the customer in the Netherlands and our design team & manufacturing facilities in Czech Republic; later by coordinating all service activities for the customer assigned to your portfolio.
- Your key tasks areas are:
- You have obtained a master degree in engineering or equivalent by experience. You have a good business insight and are interested in the VYNCKE concepts & solutions. Depending on your experience we will provide a technical training period in the field.
- You work customer & solution oriented. You act pro-actively and know how to manage expectations & communication. You combine common sense with creativity.
- You are well organized and comfortable in networking with people, internally and externally. You know how to build, maintain and restore good relations.
- Because of your business understanding you are able to detect commercial opportunities.
- You will frequently stay in the Netherlands and sporadic in the Czech Republic (25%)
- You are willingly to accomplish administrative duties and can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English.
- VYNCKE represents a strong corporate culture based on a strong sense of joy and valuable tasks.
- As a new member of the family Vynckeneers, you get opportunities for further development and tackling challenges.
- You receive a competitive salary in balance with your expertise and experience. Additionally, you can enjoy extra-legal benefits.
Is this the job that suits you? Mail your motivation and CV indicating the reference  to Asun Musschoot at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your application confidentially.