Roquette-Barentz, founded in 2013 with its headquarter in Zaventem, is a joint venture between Roquette and Barentz. Roquette is global leader in plant-based ingredients and a pioneer of new vegetal proteins. In collaboration with its customers and partners, the Group addresses current and future societal challenges by unlocking the potential of Nature to offer the best ingredients for Food, Nutrition and Health markets. Thanks to a constant drive for innovation and a long-term vision, the Group is committed to improving the well-being of millions of people all over the world while taking care of resources and territories. Roquette operates in over 100 countries, has a turnover of 3,3 billion euros and employs 8400 people globally. Barentz is leading provider of ingredients for the food & nutrition, pharmaceutical, personal care and animal nutrition industries. The Barentz group generated a turnover of 1,1 billion euros in 60 countries with more than 1000 people. Agyss is searching for an Account Manager and is looking for a passionate sales person for the Roquette-Barentz joint venture employing 30 persons.
- As an Account Manager Food, you are responsible for the sales of both the Roquette and Barentz product portfolio. You are responsible for account & interaction management, visiting the key accounts based in the Benelux. As Account Manager, you are responsible and accountable for your customer base and to develop the business. Working for an innovative company implies you have to market the new innovative waves and turn this into new business opportunities.
- Providing customer insights, market information and insights is a key responsibility as well.
- As a networker, you have the ability to communicate both internally and with the stakeholders at customers.
- You report to the managing director of the JV Roquette-Barentz and to the Sales Manager GBU Food at Roquette.
- Master Degree in Food Sciences or equivalent by experience. You should have at least 8 years of experience in sales in the food processing industry. Experience in ingredients/raw materials sales is a plus. You enjoy to operate on different levels (C-level, purchase manager, category manager, R&D, ,…).
- You are a strong communicator, who loves to connect people and turn opportunities into solutions.
- You have entrepreneurial skills and you love to take responsibilities based on trust, teamwork and technical understanding. Responsibility and freedom go hand in hand.
- You are able to work cross functional, multicultural & customers recognition.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is a strong plus.
- Roquette-Barentz represents a solid corporate structure based on a strong international scope with a great diversity of the job tasks. You can sell high value solutions.
- As a new member of the great international groups, you get opportunities for further development and tackling challenges thanks to the wide range of products and solutions.
- You enjoy a company with a family culture, based on modesty and drive for innovation.
- You receive a competitive salary in proportion with your expertise and experience. Additionally, you can enjoy extra-legal benefits.
Is this the job that suits you? Mail your motivation and CV indicating the reference  to Asun Musschoot at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your application confidentially.