VYNCKE situated in Harelbeke was founded in 1912 by Louis Vyncke and has involved into a global company specialized in clean energy technology. Internationally recognized in combustion technology, boiler manufacturing and automation & control systems, Vyncke undertakes customized projects for clients to generate renewable energy which encompass the full design, engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and customer training and after-sales service. The projects around the world have ranged from systems, which convert oil palm waste to power, to energy plants for wood panel producers and cogeneration plants for rice millers. VYNCKE is a 4th generation family business and today locally organized with over 300 enthusiastic “Vynckeneers” in Brazil, Canada, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Malaysia, Thailand and China. Due to a continuous growth VYNCKE is searching for a control & automation engineer.
- Within the project team you are final responsible for the automation of the assigned VYNCKE projects. Together with the design engineer and project manager, you will design control and regulation of the biomass energy plants.
- You plan the execution for the electro designers and PLC programmers. You manage automation related supplier quotations, purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Together with the design engineer you will design the process and define the instrumentation of your project.
- You are the point of contact for the customer, the project team members for topics related to process analysis and the implementation of the automation part. You provide technical assistance mainly from the office and if required on site, mainly during startup of the turnkey project. You organize the risk analysis and if needed attend HAZOP’s with the customers.
- You assist on automation related project documentation such as P&ID, function descriptions and HMI manuals. You follow up the external inspection organization of the electrical and automation part.
- You provide research and development concerning topics related to automation.
- You are reporting to the project team manager.
- You’ve obtained a master degree electrotechnics or electro-mechanics option automation or electrical engineering. You have basic knowledge of electrical design (Eplan), PLC (Siemens S7 and/or Rockwell) and SCADA programs (WinCC, intouch or factorytalk View).
- As you are able to communicate directly to the customers on a technical level, you can actively guide the project team towards a successful completion, your interpersonal skills are key. You are a teamplayer and you have strong analytical skills.
- You are willing to travel to meet the customer’s project team.
- You can express yourself fluently in English and Dutch and you have a basic knowledge of French. Any other language is an asset. Your communication style is naturally, diplomatic, convincing and to the point.
- You will become a member of a growing organization who is known for its quality and flexibility. You will work in an international company with an open culture and opportunities for further development.
- Depending on your working experience VYNCKE will provide a training period in the field.
- You will work in a global company with challenging projects.
- You receive a competitive salary related to your expertise and experience. Additionally, you can enjoy extra-legal benefits.
Is this the job that suits you? Mail your motivation and CV indicating the reference  to Asun Musschoot at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your application confidentially.