VYNCKE situated in Harelbeke was founded in 1912 by Louis Vyncke and has involved into a global company specialized in clean energy technology. Internationally recognized in combustion technology, boiler manufacturing and automation & control systems, Vyncke undertakes customized projects for clients to generate renewable energy which encompass the full design, engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and customer training and after-sales service. The projects around the world have ranged from systems, which convert oil palm waste to power, to energy plants for wood panel producers and cogeneration plants for rice millers. VYNCKE is a 4th generation family business and today locally organized with over 300 enthusiastic “Vynckeneers” in Brazil, Canada, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Malaysia, Thailand and China. VYNCKE is searching for a Customer Service Engineer.
- You will join the worldwide team of Vynckeneers that is responsible for our customer services, mainly in the European region. You are in direct relation with our customers and represent VYNCKE on site.
- As a Customer Service Engineer you are responsible for the inspection & preventive maintenance, coordination of the maintenance stops, repair works & problem solving and the upgrade & fine tuning of the VYNCKE projects.
- You are in direct relation with the customer and meet regularly with them on the spot. Therefor you mostly stay –for a short period during the week- abroad.
- Internally at VYNCKE, you can always rely on a team of various technical specialists. Externally you can rely on the network of specialized subcontractors.
- You will work in close collaboration with the Customer Service Manager and report to the Team Manager. In a following phase you can, because of your accumulated experience, take the role of support remotely upon you.
- You’ve obtained a bachelor or master degree in a technical specialization, preferably electro-mechanics.
- Preferably, you have experience as service engineer on site. If you don’t have any experience, you will gain this during the training period, when working as a service technician on site. Therefor this position is also open to recent graduates.
- Basic view on PLC programming will be considered as a remarkable advantage. •
- ou are independent but also communicative and a hands-on person, with a strong technological interest and willingness to travel during the week.
- You can express yourself fluently in English. Any other language is an asset.
- You will become a member of a growing organization who is known for its quality and flexibility. You will work in an international company with an open culture and opportunities for further development.
- Depending on your working experience VYNCKE will provide a training period in the field.
- You will work in a global company with challenging projects in the European region.
- You receive a competitive salary related to your expertise and experience. Additionally, you can enjoy extra-legal benefits.
Is this the job that suits you? Mail your motivation and CV indicating the reference  to Asun Musschoot at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your application confidentially.