VYNCKE is a dynamic, highly technological family owned company which, since its start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology: the development and the construction of customized waste to energy installations. Worldwide there are over 310 Vynckeneers, as they call their employees, active in Brazil, Northern-America, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia. Are you a real team player, do you like to take responsibility and are you have an international mindset? Then you could be one of the new Vynckeneers. Currently Agyss is looking exclusively to reinforce VYNCKE’s project team in Harelbeke.
- The Project Design Engineer is the technical key player in the project team. Your goal is to ensure the correct design of the solution for our customer, within budget and deadlines.
- Your main focus lies on the holistic design of the biomass energy plant (up to 100 MWth) and the calculations of combustions systems, heat exchangers and auxiliary plant equipment. Together with the Project Layout Designer, you coordinate and follow up the detailed design of the project.
- You determine all water and steam flow, fuel feeding and cooling circuits and make sure the plant reaches the guaranteed efficiency and emissions. Therefore you watch over the budget consequences, create datasheets and check construction drawings. Subsequently you translate your calculations into the process and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) and process flow diagram (PFD).
- In each project, you are in close contact with suppliers and subcontractors and look with them for the most sustainable and economical solution.
- You represent VYNCKE at technical meetings with customers.
- At the start of erection and commissioning you transfer all design info to the field engineer and attend site meetings in case needed.
- You work closely with a Project Manager in each VYNCKE project and report to the Project Team Manager.
- You have obtained a master of science in engineering or master in engineering and have at least 5 year experience in a technical environment.
- Experience in thermodynamics, hydraulics, mechanical construction or machine design is an advantage.
- You have an excellent technical insight and are interested in the VYNCKE concepts & solutions.
- You are willing to travel occasionally up to 10% of your time. • You are a team player and can express yourself fluently in English.
- VYNCKE represents a strong corporate culture based on a strong sense of joy and valuable tasks.
- As a new member of the family Vynckeneers, you get opportunities for further development and tackling challenges.
- You receive a competitive salary in proportion with your expertise and experience. Additionally, you can enjoy extra-legal benefits
Is this the job that suits you? Mail your motivation and CV indicating the reference  to Asun Musschoot at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your application confidentially.