VYNCKE is a dynamic, highly technological family owned company which, since its start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology: the development and the construction of customized waste to energy installations. Worldwide there are over 310 Vynckeneers, as they call their employees, active in Brazil, Northern-America, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia. Are you a real team player, do you like to take responsibility and are you have an international mindset? Then you could be one of the new Vynckeneers. Currently Agyss is looking exclusively to reinforce VYNCKE’s project team in Harelbeke.
- The Project Field Engineer is responsible for the site management and the start-up of the plant ( commissioning ), mainly concerning automation, PLC programming and electrical connections, in close collaboration with the internal Project Office. Therefor you will be frequently abroad for longer periods, varying from several days to 3-4 weeks at once, this mostly in Western Europe.
- As a site supervisor your main focus lies in the guide and follow-up of the local partners, subcontractors and the operation team of the customer. Likewise, you are responsible for the coordination on site (including process meetings), upload of the energy plant control software (PLC, visualization) and tackling problems, testing of I/O and electrical connections, starting and testing the first fire, monitoring the boiler performance and providing feedback to the Project Engineers.
- You are responsible for the fine tuning of the installation in order to meet the required performances (stability, power output, emissions) and you provide training for the operators and the maintenance team of the customer. • You act as a hinge between client on site and project team in Harelbeke. You give feedback about the executed works and activities and work in close cooperation with the project team.
- You report to the Project Team Manager.
- You have obtained a master or bachelor degree, by preference in Electro-Mechanics or Electrics (Measurement & Regulation, PLC programming, Automation).
- You have preferably 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a hands-on approach and are able to work independently.
- You like working abroad or can cope with a high travel frequency.
- You have good communication skills and can express yourself in English. Knowledge of other languages are an advantage.
- VYNCKE represents a strong corporate culture based on a strong sense of joy and valuable tasks.
- As a new member of the family Vynckeneers, you get opportunities for further development and tackling challenges.
- You receive a competitive salary in proportion with your expertise and experience. Additionally, you can enjoy extra-legal benefits
Is this the job that suits you? Mail your motivation and CV indicating the reference  to Asun Musschoot at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your application confidentially.